Friday, June 10, 2011

Guest Post from Author Nick Mamatas: “The Writer’s Life: Actually, It’s Awesome!” � Suvudu - Science Fiction and Fantasy Books, Movies, Comics, and Games

Dear Gods I love Nick Mamastas! His blog and his online person are funny, articulate and OMG sharp. One day I'd like to be as sharp as he is!

Regardless, he has written a funny little article here about the life of a writer. I'm pleased to say I have purchased his Starving Better and I am eagerly awaiting delivery! I can't wait to read his pointy little comments and have a good giggle even as I learn stuff.

Guest Post from Author Nick Mamatas: “The Writer’s Life: Actually, It’s Awesome!” � Suvudu - Science Fiction and Fantasy Books, Movies, Comics, and Games

1 comment:

  1. He's right about a lot of it - if you ignore the bit about coping with rejections and earning enough to pay the bills.

    ReplyDelete