1) What is your least favourite trait of Jack Gorman?
The man has no remorse or concept that how he behaves is not
acceptable, therefore he has no desire to change his ways.
2) What was the most fun part to write?
girl who originally cut him. I got to work in a Doctor Who reference
3) Favourite line or paragraph from your story?
The old woman shook her head, pointing to her ear, and beckoned Jack closer.
Probably dumb as well as deaf, Jack thought as he stepped forward,
almost bumping the woman's pant-clad knees.
"I heard you, you mutant man-ape," the old woman snapped, pushing
herself out of the swing and stabbing Jack in the arm with the quill.
4) What is the best part of working with a whole bunch of authors in
a collaboration like this?
we all first heard the origin story of this drunken guy getting cut by
a girl. The creativity of these ladies is so much fun.
5) What sort of stuffed toy do you own or sleep with?
leopard, a panda, and a Build-A-Bear Champ teddy bear.